Principles of Personal Data Processing
WT WINTECH a.s. with its registered office at Seifertova 2834/33, Přerov, postal code 750 02, Identification No. (IČ): 65138708, Tax Identification No. (DIČ): CZ65138708, entered in the Companies Register administered by the Regional Court in Ostrava, Section B, Entry No. 1343 (hereinafter the “Trustee”) hereby informs in compliance with the provisions of Article 12 et seq. of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 effective from 25 May 2018, its customers of the processing of their personal data in the event that they will use their services.
The Trustee shall process your following personal data:
- Name and surname;
- Telephone number;
- in case of business persons Identification No. (IČ), Tax Identification No. (DIČ) (hereinafter the “Personal Data”).
Purpose of Processing
The purpose of the personal data processing is to fulfil the Trustee’s legal obligations arising from the contents of the agreement concluded between you as the purchaser and the Trustee as the seller and to fulfil Trustee’s legal obligations arising from generally binding legal regulations.
Personal data recipients
The Trustee may provide the personal data processed for the purposes of fulfilling the obligations resulting from special legal regulations in justified cases to law enforcement authorities.
The Trustee may also provide the personal data provided by you to the following entities:
Data handover connected with information systems administration:
- wpj s.r.o., CZ28860608
Data handover connected with settlement of an order depending on the selection of the method of payment and transport may take place with the following companies
- Česká pošta, s.p., CZ47114983
- PPL CZ s.r.o., CZ25194798
- Direct Parcel Distribution CZ, CZ61329266
Data provided in connection with marketing services:
- Google Ireland Limited, IE6388047V
- Heureka Shopping s.r.o., CZ02387727
- Seznam.cz, a.s., CZ26168685
The legal grounds are fulfilment of the obligations arising from the agreement concluded with the data subject and the rightful interests of the Trustee or a third party. No personal data shall be provided belonging to a group of special categories of personal data.
Obligation to provide personal data
Personal data must be provided to the Trustee for the purposes of fulfilment of the rights and obligations arising from the contents of the concluded agreement.
Personal data may be processed by the Trustee for the period necessary to fulfil the rights and obligations arising from a concluded agreement or, as the case may be, for a period necessary to resolve disputes arising from the concluded agreement.
Instructions for the data subject
WT WINTECH a.s. informs its customers that they are entitled:
- to obtain a confirmation from the Trustee whether the personal data that relate to them are or are not processed, and if they are processed, they are entitled to obtain access to such personal data and to the following information: processing purposes, categories of the relevant personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data were or will be made available, in particular recipients in third countries or in international organizations, planned period for which personal data will be deposited or, if it is impossible to determine such period, the criteria used to determine such period, existence of the right to request correction or deletion of personal data from the Trustee concerning the data subject or restriction of their processing, or to raise an objection against such processing, and right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- that the Trustee corrects without undue delay imprecise personal data that relate to them. Taking the processing purposes into account, they are entitled to complete incomplete personal data even by providing an additional statement;
- that the Trustee deletes without undue delay personal data that relate to them; the Trustee shall be obliged to delete personal data without undue delay for one of the following reasons: personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, the customer withdraws its consent and no other legal title exists for their processing, personal data were processed unlawfully, personal data must be deleted to fulfil a legal obligation set forth by acquis communautaire or laws of a member state that relate to the Trustee;
- that the Trustee restricts processing of their personal data, if they deny their accuracy for
the period of verification of such fact by the Trustee, the processing is unlawful and they ask the Trustee to restrict processing of such data in place of deletion, the data are no longer necessary for the processing purposes but are needed to determine, exercise or defend legal claims;
- that the Trustee provides their personal data at their request to another Trustee appointed by them;
- to raise an objection against processing of my personal data with the Trustee; or.
- In case of any doubts whether their personal data are processed on the part of the Trustee in the sense of the above-mentioned legal regulations, to address both the Trustee, and the Personal Data Protection Authority.
In Přerov, on 26 July 2021